For five days only, beginning April 19, Princess Cruises is offering special cruise deals to destinations around the world, including cruises to Europe, the Caribbean, Alaska, Panama Canal, Hawaii, South America, Asia, and Australia & New Zealand. With the World of Savings sale, passengers can take advantage of savings up to $2,000 per stateroom, plus up to $100 onboard credit.
These select September 2012 to January 2013 sailings feature the best of Princess’ worldwide cruise destinations, offering the opportunity to sail to exciting ports of call such as Rio de Janeiro, Hong Kong, Sydney, and Rome; to explore the natural wonders of Alaska; or to enjoy the idyllic islands of Hawaii or the Caribbean.
In addition to fare savings, passengers booking interior or oceanview staterooms can receive an onboard credit of $25 (cruises up to 9 days) to $50 (cruises 10 days or longer), and in balcony staterooms or above can get credits of $50 (cruises up to 9 days) or $100 (for sailings 10 days or longer). All onboard credits are offered per stateroom.
Examples of cruise deals include:
- Alaska – 7 days : $999 balcony (was $1,649); $549 interior (was $874)
- Caribbean – 7 days: $849 balcony (was $949); $549 interior (was $599)
- Europe – 12 days: $1,599 balcony (was $2,790); $999 interior (was $1,790)
- South America – 13 days: $2,099 balcony (was $2,395); $1,199 interior (was $1,495)
- Australia & New Zealand – 14 days: $2,199 balcony (was $2,995); $1,299 interior (was $2,095)
- Hawaii – 14 days: $1,999 balcony (was $2,345); $1,299 interior (was $1,445)
- Panama Canal – 14 days: $1,799 balcony (was $2,299); $1,099 interior (was $1,599)
- Asia – 16 days: $2,499 balcony (was $3,195); $1,499 interior (was $1,995)
All cruise prices are per person, based on double occupancy. The World of Savings event begins at 12:01 a.m. PDT on April 19 through 11:59 p.m. PDT on April 23, 2012 and is available to residents of the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico and Mexico. Reservations made during the sale require a non-refundable deposit.
Additional sale information is available at http://www.princess.com/sale.