WELCOME

Welcome to the Prow's Edge Cruise Magazine Blog where we keep you up to date with things about cruises that are part of cruise news, useful, interesting and even irrelevant but fun in the world of cruises and cruising.

Friday, June 19, 2009

WHAT GETS YOUR GOAT ON A CRUISE????

It's the little things that annoy you after a while, like the couple who is always pushing to the head of the buffet line up, the guy snoring his head off at the end of the line of deck chairs, or the woman with the annoying laugh like a braying donkey who always seems to be at the table just behind yours.

These things shouldn't annoy you really - you're on vacation, after all - but after a while....

Well, join the Prow's Edge Cruise Forum and LET OFF STEAM - just as "seagull" has in his topic called "What Really Gets My Goat ... Movie Makers!"

Vent, go on, why don't you!

1 comment:

  1. I came to your blog just when I was surfing on this topic. I am happy that I found your blog and information I wanted.

    ReplyDelete